1. Participation fees
The participation fee for one Summer School is 850 euro, and the participation fee for two Summer Schools is 1600 euro (no VAT is due). Non-cumulable reductions are available for Alumni (participants to previous editions of the Summer Schools) and for multiple PhD students from the same Department applying to the Summer School.
a. Special fees for Alumni
- Fee for one school: 800 euro
- Fee for two schools: 1500 euro
b. Special fees for multiple PhD students from the same Department applying to the school
- Unitary fee for two PhD students: 800 euro
- Unitary fee for three PhD students: 750 euro
- Unitary fee for four PhD students: 700 euro
- Unitary fee for five or more PhD students: 670 euro
Fees include articles, book, social dinner, gadget and other teaching materials. Fees do not include travel expenses, lodging, and food.
Participants may apply for attending one or both summer schools following the steps below:
2. Upon receiving confirmation of seat availability, download and fill the application form, which includes the agreement (in case of billing to a University or to a Public Institution) / service request form (in case of billing to private subjects).
In filling the application form, please be as accurate as possible. Some "warnings" will signal the presence of unfilled fields. Additionally, please verify (by means of the print preview function) the correct layout of the file before printing the first four pages, adapting if needed the proportions of the print area.
3. Pay the fee by bank transfer (payment via credit card are not allowed), using the information reported in the application form.
5. Hand two hard copies of the agreement/service request form at the beginning of the first attended school.
Deadline to apply for the Text Mining Summer School: July 2, 2019.
Deadline to apply for the Experimental Design & Analysis Summer School: July 30, 2019.
The registration is completed only when the Department of Business Administration and Law of the University of Calabria receives the payment.